Monday 1 April 2013

PaperArtsy April #1 Colour rich tag

I had no idea when I stared to paint up this tag what colour combination I was going to do, but don'tcha just love it when painty colour alchemy works out so beautifully. I adore the colours on this tag so much, I just wanna stroke it!

Its those PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints, they just work in harmony with each other. I've nearly used them all up!

To see the walkthrough of this tag with lots more pictures please go check out the PaperArtsy blog.



This is my last month as a PaperArtsy guest designer and I've had the best time playing with their products they are amazing.
I'm really excited to see what the new designers are going to make too, I know they're going to blow you all away.

Have a fab evening and I hope you get all painty. 
Hope to see you back here tomorrow for my 2nd PA make this week.

Goodnight Michelle xxx

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Great tag! Colour combo is fab, I need to get more of these wonderful paints
Love
Amanda x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely tag Michelle, the depth of colour is fabulous and I love the black cage set against the background. Tracy x

Helen said...

It's just beautiful!! I will be out tomorrow at Craft Club so will have to catch up with your Tuesday project later! Gillian says its a beauty...

Victoria said...

What beautiful colours! Right up my street!

Words and Pictures said...

Just seen this over at PA and it's so cool!!
Alison x

catherine said...

Just stunning Michelle and love those colours and effects.
x catherine

Deborah said...

This looks soooo good, Michelle. Fantastic colours. Off to have a proper look at PA.

ria gall said...

Hi Michelle
What a stunning tag and yes those colours are just wonderful. A simple tag that screams look at me, love it
Ria

Lynne K said...

Wow, that's SO gorgeous, Michelle! The colours are just amazing. Love it.

Lynne

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the birdcage!!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors and the birdcage and the chain is just Brilliant, Michele!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous colors on a wonderful tag! Now I want some of those paints.
Sandy

Evil Edna said...

wow beautiful colours.EE

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Gorgeous, love the colors.

Gillian .... said...

Another stunner Michelle, love the colours with that oriental text stamp. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...