Friday 14 December 2012

Inky Stampotique Christmas cards

I've been looking like a Blue Meanie all week at work with very blue inky fingers, I just couldn't get it off. (anyone got any tips on how to get it off, I'd love to know? Water takes some away, but not all)
But look what came out of that blue inkyness!
Some wonderful Stampotique and Dylusions Christmas cards.  These are for my Brother and my Son, both captions apply to both, mmmm now I've got to choose who gets what.


I love the liquid pearls on the fairy lights, they look so bright.
 This was Kate Crane's idea from one of the preview day workshops. 
And doesn't he look cute? I think he does.


I've used London Blue, Vibrant Turquoise & Crushed Grape Dylusions inks, and Dylusions Christmas sentiments. The Stampotique stamp is Tangled enthusiasm.


Only 2 more days left at work for me, I can almost taste the Christmas Dinner.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh these are just gorgeous! What colors did you use? I absolutely love the purple.

patcrafts said...

Love these cards gorgeous colours & great sentiments. The metal pan scrubs Spomtex brilliant scourer gets it off & cheaper than Tims Scrubie

maj. said...

Wooooow!!!!! Great artworks! I love it!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Fab cards, yummy backgrounds..
A craft scrubbie for the fingers they are wonderful!!
Great makes trace x

Caroline said...

Love these cards the colours and design are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Redanne said...

I also endorse the craft scrubbie by Ranger, best thing I have ever used, it is a bit like a pumice stone but softer but just wondering where a pumice stone might work too.

Brilliant cards Michelle, gorgeous colours, that little guy is fabulous and love both sentiments, it will be hard for you to choose who gets which one!

Hugs, Anne x

Helen said...

Love these cards, the colour is fabulous. I too use my craft scrubbie and liquid soap of some sort.

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, wow, wow! They are stunning!! The snowflakes look astounding against those vivid background colours, and the two images are just brilliant - the dimension and colour the liquid pearls give the lights is fabulous!!
Alison xx

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning, I love the backgrounds.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are fantastic!!!

lilygee said...

What a fantastic stamp and the cards are great - again you have made me laugh Michelle- thanks so much!
Jean x

Helen said...

Always love looking at your creations. And I'll agree with the other comments about Craft Scrubbie, works a treat!

julie case said...

These are beautiful, Michelle! I love how your sprays have reacted with each other, very cool backgrounds!

Henny said...

Great cards, I love that boy and his lights.
Henny

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I'm missing words, the colors rock.

Sandy said...

I love both of these - you just made me laugh right out loud Michelle. Oh how I wish I lived near you - you would be so much fun to have lunch with!!
sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...