Saturday 8 December 2012

Santa is it too late to negotiate?

Only 9 more days left at work and counting! Can you tell I want it real bad?  I have the Stilton crock chilling, the grapes in the freezer and the vintage port waiting on standby. Oooo I can't wait. What's the best thing you like about Christmas?  Is it the time off work, the food, the family, or anything else?

I'm setting aside a day to make my cards on Sunday too....I'm looking forward to making them for my friends and family. I'm going to use my Stampotique and my Dylusions stamps this year, good job I bought some more Dylusions inks, I was running low. I'm gonna re-use my bottles on making some Dylusions shimmers though, get some mica powders in there! Bring it on.

Below is a Christmas card I made from a sketch we were given from It's Crafting Time. They have a great selection of Dyan's stamps, inks, stencils and her fab new journal. Here I've used the inks, the stencils and the stamps.



I've drawn the sides of his face and his nose, he looks like a 'What No' Christmas. Can you remember those 'What No's' from the 80's? They were everywhere.


Hope you have a great weekend

14 comments:

Redanne said...

Your card is brilliant Michelle, that sentiment really cracks me up! Love how you have drawn the face in and absolutely love your gorgeous backing. I love everything about Christmas too, especially love to see the Grandchildren opening their gifts - and the fact that they so believe in Santa (well there is one of course). Hugs, Anne x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous card Michelle, wonderful backdrop for your Santa. The sentiment is fantastic. I love everything about Christmas, family get togethers, the fun, laughter, food, old films, I just love it. Tracy x

Caroline said...

Brilliant card the layout is fabulous and i love the sentiment. Caroline xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card!!!

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, gave me a chuckle :o)
Jackie xx

Henny said...

I love the card!
Don't open the vintage port till Christmas!! haha,
Henny

Words and Pictures said...

Genius snowflakes and fir branches in your scrumptious background.. what a fabulous card! Love the sound of the frozen grapes and vintage port on offer round your way... do you need another guest?!?
Alison xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

fab make, that background is wow...and love the sentiment!! a great and vibrant festive make trace x

maj. said...

An amazing card, Michelle!

LisaDV said...

I absolutely adore your card - the background is great and the sentiment made me laugh.

Wendy Fraser said...

He he, this is brilliant, such fun. Stunning projects since my last visit. xx

Helen said...

Lovely 'n bright 'n cheerful. Looks great.

Evil Edna said...

Chad santa? it rocks.EE

Sandy said...

You are so funny and I love to visit you even when I get so far behind I meet my self coming when I am going. Wonderfully done!
sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...