Friday 12 April 2013

Two hearts in love for Creative Expressions

There's love in the air, as I went to a gorgeous wedding last Saturday and I've been making a table plan this week for a friend who is getting married next Saturday. So I had love on my mind when I was making a card  for Creative Expressions this week.


 I couldn't resist the Damask Heart Singles Stamp, inked with TH DI Pumice Stone and Antique Linen.
I did an offset with the same colours on the word "Love".


On the Kraft card I used the Beaded Swirl singles stamp with some Copper Bronze Lustre embossing powder. I love this EP, it has such a beautiful colour.


I finished off the card by putting two little gingham bows on the hearts and two heart gems in the centre of the bows, then added the butterfly charm too.


I love making little cards like this.
Quick and pretty.

Well done to Mrs Duck who won on my blog for the Creative Expressions blog hop last week. Congratulations xx

I'm off to Ally Pally tomorrow, a very early start for me 6am! But we'll have a great day.
Hope to catch up with some of you.
Michelle xx

9 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Lovely card Michelle.
Thank you for letting me know about the blog hop prize. I had no idea as forgot there were prizes.. . . .how exciting!
Will try and figure this photo upload business as its driving me potty. Using Internet Explorer 7 so don't know if that's the issue.
Off to bed now as just got home from Meatloaf concert. Thanks again. X

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING those hearts!!!

Jackie said...

Oh what a beautiful card, I love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Gail said...

What a beautiful card & luv the Kraft card hearts xx Gail T xx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous... love the contrasting hearts, and the embossed flourishes are gorgeous. Hope you've been having a wonderful time at Ally Pally today (I've already seen a couple of pics of you demo-ing at PaperArtsy!!)...
Alison xx

catherine said...

This looks fantastic Michelle and love the hearts and layout. Hope you had a great time at Ally Pally. i really enjoyed it but started of a litttle later than you(7.30 am)Long day!!!
x catherine

Sandy said...

Really nice art work Michelle - I really enjoy following you!!!
Sandy

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful Michelle I love the embossing on kraft. It was so nice to meet you at Ally Pally. Hope you had a good time and bought lots of stuff :)
Hope the time fairy is good to you today LOL!
Kimx

Juls said...

Fab card, love the embossing!! Hugs Juls xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...