Tuesday 2 April 2013

PaperArtsy April #2 Sew a little Seed Box


The weather has certainly changed enough lately for me to get back into the garden and sort out my very sorry veg beds. I bought some new veg seeds and the packets ended up in this unaltered box. 

It didn't take me long for me to realise that this should be my new seed box! So I decorated it accordingly.
To see how I painted and stamped up the box please pop over to the PaperArtsy blog to see my step by step pictures.



This is now the most gorgeous colourful thing in my greenhouse at the minute, but come the summer it will be filled with bright red tomatoes, chilli's and aubergines! Yeh, bring on the summer.

Hope you get time and some nice weather to get in the garden this weekend, oh and also maybe do some crafting too :)

Have fun, Michelle xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous seed box Michelle ! Thanks for your lovely comment, it did make me chuckle ! Sue C x

Redanne said...

Beautiful colours on your lovely seed box Michelle - this kind of thing would be lovely to give as a present to a gardener too. Really beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

gayle said...

Bring on the summer! Loving the bright colours on this project, what a cute little box!

Words and Pictures said...

Just seen this at PA - think it may be my favourite of all your pieces so far - and that's saying something!!
Alison x

Gillian .... said...

You know I LOVE this already. xx

Victoria said...

Gardening vs crafting dilemma... either way I think you'll have a very pleasant weekend! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. I'm glad my animal pictures make you smile so much :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Left you a comment on Paper Artsy!

Sandy said...

I just saw this too Michelle - fabulous! I left you a comment on PA. Wonderful project.
Sandy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors!!!

Jackie said...

Fabulous projects since my last visit Michelle, I love this little box, great an blue, yellow and green :o)
Jackie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...