Friday 11 January 2013

PaperArtsy Project No.3! Have some me time? Yes please!


What a mad week I'm having......I'm really astounded by all the support 
from you lovely crafty people.
Thank you so much for all the amazing comments and showing me your inspired projects too.

I'm really touched, truly!
xx

If there’s one thing that makes me happy it’s seeing lots of lovely bright colour in a journal page and the Fresco paints are perfect for that. I love the striking colour contrast between Orange and turquoise, I'm sure this won't be the first time you're going to see this combination either.




Please pop over to the PaperArtsy blog for a full run down of the products and stamps I've used and more pictures of the whole page.

It's the weekend and I'm going to get very messy!
Hope you do too.
Michelle xx

10 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Love your page and the bright colors.

Karin said...

gorgeous color combination! Have a nice weekend!

Amanda said...

Looking fab! Popping over to paperartsy to have a better look.
Love
Amanda x

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,a truely inspiring blog,what wonderful creations,you are so talented.I have become a follower and I look forward to seeing your future creations.Take Care.Jacqueline.S

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning page... what an extraordinary week you've been giving us to kick us off Michelle - I'm awestruck!
Alison x

Helen said...

Your three projects have such vibrancy to them, you certainly look like you've had a great time getting painty! I look forward to seeing what you get up to next!

Ruth said...

Beautiful blending and combination of colours - love the images too!
Ruth X

Redanne said...

Well done on your first week Michelle, it has been amazing - just like your gorgeous creations. Hugs, Anne x

PaperArtsy said...

It's been fabulous Michelle but it's not over yet! I know we have one more stunning item to come tonight!!! Wooohoooo

Sandy said...

Saw the full picture - you're a tease you know that!! The colors are wonderful - they remind me of the South West in the US.
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...