Wednesday 9 January 2013

PaperArtsy Project No.2 Some Gelli Plate action

Thank you all for the wonderful comments you left me on Monday on here and on the PaperArtsy blog.
It was all very exciting waiting for the post to go live, there was a lot of build up on Twitter.
I'm already quite an excitable person, but that just sent me over the edge!
Thanks though it was really funny guys xx

I've been after a Gelli Plate for ages, and well I must have been a good girl, because Santa left me one under the Christmas Tree!

I couldn't wait to whip out my Fresco's. 
There was paint everywhere in no time at all.

It was all experimental, doing everything for the first time. I'm glad I took photo's because those little happy experiments sometimes turn out to be little gems.
And this is one of those!


Please check out what I made on the PaperArtsy blog
There's lots of step by step photo's of the process too.

Project No.3 is up on Friday at 7pm UK time.
This time its an art journal page.

I'm having an incredible week so far :)
Shucks I love our crafty community
Michelle xx

15 comments:

PaperArtsy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, thanks again Michelle. The colours look so vibrant when zuzzhed up with translucent colours like zesty zing.

Leandra

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous Michelle, wonderful colours and great backgrounds . Love the numbers. Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Stunning Michelle ! I love the colours you've used, I definitely need to have another go now ! Roll on Friday ! Sue C x

Anonymous said...

Wow, you rock the Gelli Plate :)

maj. said...

Fantastic work, Michelle!!!

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Oh Wow Oh Wow Oh Wow!!! I am off to see it in all its glory on PaperArtsy. sam

Redanne said...

Hi Michelle, I did wonder where you were going with those colours but wow - you made it look fabulous in the end - really love your work. Hugs, Anne x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful creation, great work with the Gelli Plate.

Gillian .... said...

This is such a cool project, I LOVE it! Excitement on Twitter (must have missed that lol), every little bit SOOOOOOOO well deserved, enjoy hun! xx

CraftyKay said...

Hi Michelle, remember me I met you at Suzicraft last Saturday. Well I couldnt remember the name of your blog but as luck would have it someone had a link which I spotted so I am now a follower. Love the colours on your project. Very dareing.x

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - that's a sneak peek to die for! Can't wait to see your step by step over at PaperArtsy - need to get to grips with Gelliplates clearly!!
Alison x

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is fab Michelle, vibrant and full of life just like you buddy!! Love it, hugs trace x

Gio said...

Thanks for popping by my blog :-). Since i'm a follower now i'm going to lose no more posts from you.
Very inspiring!

Karin said...

wow gorgeous colors, great!!

Carolyn Dube said...

Such magnificent layers!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...