Friday 21 September 2012

Dyan's pink "I believe in me" challenge

Just out of nowhere Dyan Revealey sets a challenge on her facebook fanclub page, to make a journal page with one of her figures, it must include the colour pink and have the words "I believe in me" on it. Well it would be rude not to do it now wouldn't it!? So I set to work in what little time I had in between work, choir and meal out last night and finished it early hours this morning. 

Here is my offering. I did crack open my illuminous pink paint which I've been waiting for an excuse to use, and here it is on these letters and wings.

A most enjoyable challenge Thanks Dyan x



11 comments:

Tracey-B said...

Love it, that pink paint is very errr...pink and I love your shading too! x

Inkypinkycraft said...

Another great make Michelle..great challenge too!trace x

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, I saw this on FB and had to come and leave you a comment...Love ♥♥♥ it. S xxx

Sandra Botham said...

Wow hun, this is fantastic, once again your texture is awesome and your colouring is out of this world, your Ruby Rainbow has so much dimension. Love it loads.
Sand. Xxx

Marjie Kemper said...

Oh my... I love love LOVE your pink against that brown background, Michelle. Gorgeous color combo, and so much fab texture in all your layers. Did I mention I love it?!?!?

Helen said...

Your page looks terrific. Love her hair (and just noticed the halo).

Gillian .... said...

This looks fab Michelle, love Ruby Rainbow:)x

Sandy said...

I love it Michelle and I believe in you and fairies too!!
Sandy

flutterbycrafter said...

What a great page Michelle, love the colours and of course the sentiment. Not on face book, so can't join in xx

Words and Pictures said...

Just brilliant Michelle! I love that the pink gets offset against that fantastic rustiness... and the pops of blue are genius! Love all those stencilly letters and details... wow wow!
Alison x

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Michelle,
your journal page looks fantastic!
Love it.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...