Saturday 1 June 2013

Teaching the Blizzard Book at Art from the Heart

What a lovely day I've had teaching at Art from the Heart with a wonderful group of ladies.
Thank you for making the day so enjoyable girls. 
Everyone was chatty, having fun and completely finished their book too. 
Two girls ducked out of this pic, but I snapped them earlier.



All enjoying making wire flowers and dipping them into the melt pot.
I love this pic, as the girls really look engrossed.



Gemma and Donna concentrating, but no tongues out!


Rosie even made another blizzard fold book from kitchen roll to keep as a reference. 


What a fab day, I have a big smile on my face. I can't wait for the next one.
:) Thank you
Michelle x

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like a great time!!

Kaz Hall said...

Oooo looks like you hada fabulous day xxx

Helen said...

sounds like it was a fun day!

Kim Dellow said...

It looks like great fun! Glad you had a good day! Kim

Juls said...

this looks a lot of fun!! Hugs Juls

Helen said...

This looks like a fun class, and that workroom is 'to die for' !

Words and Pictures said...

Looks like a fabulous class... hope I can come to one one day!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...