Tuesday 21 May 2013

Delicate Asters for a Special Friend

This month's stamps from Creative Expressions have been such a joy to use, this week I've made a lovely pink card for a special fiend, and those Delicate Asters flower stamps are the perfect simple addition to set this card off. 


I used Picked Raspberry Distress ink around the edge of the card and used Ranger's lovely Adirondack brights pigment ink on the pink flowers and red gold Brilliance ink on the orange flowers.
I used the 'Stamps to Die For' Blossoming Frame with the pink ink and the Sentiment is from the Special Sentiments stamp set from Creative Expressions in the middle of the frame.


I've used a ridge textured card to stamp onto and the Distress ink really shows up the texture around the edges. 
Pigment inks usually get pushed to the back of the drawer these days, but I've enjoyed playing with their bright colours again.
Have a good week.
Michelle xx

13 comments:

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle. I love those asters stamps.

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautiful, those stamps are wonderful!

Carole said...

Lovely Card, like the Asters stamp x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, very pretty. I love pink and orange. Tracy x

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, eine sehr schöne Karte. Super!

LG Carola

Helen said...

A lovely bright and cheerful card, very nice!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!

Suzy said...

So pretty and delicate and I love the way you are showing how useful this stamp is

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I love your stamping. I particularly like how the flowers you put in the center fade toward the edges. That was a great idea. I'm not following your blog and look forward to seeing more of your inspiring work.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous card.

Alison said...

This is so pretty Michelle, I love pink & orange together! I'm sure your friend will treasure her card!
Alison xxx

Juls said...

stunning!! Loving the colours! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...