Thursday 19 January 2012

Rainton Meadows here I come!

With shopping list in hand. I'm excited by the up and coming weekend, its my birthday on Monday, and I've put a holiday in at work. It's the Ross Papercraft Show at Rainton Meadows in Sunderland on Sunday (I love the new year, for this is when the new season of craft shows commences),  I am planning on playing with my new crafty purchases and maybe a couple of crafty Birthday presents on Monday. I will photograph my haul for the blog.  Roll on Stamp Magic my favourite of all the shows in Doncaster, but I have to wait another 5 months for that. Boo!  I would really like to go to the craft show at the NEC but that's an overnighter job, I need to make some friends in Birmingham. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...