Monday 30 January 2012

Create and Craft Cruise

I'm toying with the idea of going on the Create and Craft cruise. I really like the idea of having a little holiday with lots of like minded people who, lets face it, must be mad about crafting too if they're going to pay for a cruise and craft all day. I actually wouldn't mind a couple of spa massages thrown in too. But 4 days is simply just not enough time! I want at least a week!  ....wait I take that back, I reckon Leonie will be in overdrive and may actually explode with trying to draw in oxygen after 4 days. And Nigel will have everyone laughing themselves to death on board. I think 4 days is definitely enough.   I wonder who else will be there? The website for the cruise is not very informative, very basic and you have to wait for them to ring you. Well I have put my name down, let's see what they say when they ring me.

2 comments:

Evil Edna said...

I think that sounds like an enjoyable experience, I've just read the rhyme of the ancient marnier so I must caution you to avaoid seagulls and beards. Come back with loads of techniques and stuffs to show us and tales of cocktail nights....EE

Wendy Fraser said...

Wow, it sounds brilliant! Such a shame I'm skint, I can't imagine a better holiday! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...