Friday 20 January 2012

Cake Dreams

I made this card for my best friends birthday who is crazy about cooking, she makes some fab profiteroles..mmmmm  Can I have some more???

What I really love about the Molly Blooms stamps is that they all have such smiley faces. Just makes you wanna colour them in. I decided to throw everything I had Tim Holtzy at this card and some sequin waste.




You can see the lovely cosmic shimmer embossing powder on this pic realy well, it's such a beautiful colour. Its the Blue Maroon Aurora shade really nice bluey purple metallic shimmer on it. I need more shades!

I used the Stamp Man barley grass stamp as well as Tim Holtz visual Artistry -Regal Flourish stamps. I also used Tim Holtz flourish & borderline masks on the background before I used the Green Forest moss & Chipped Sapphire distress inks.





I coloured the Molly Blooms stamp with Promarkers, they are so easy to colour with great areas for shading. The ticket is also a Tim Holtz product, they are great though, oh and I used his Tissue Tape under the ribbon. I coloured the tissue tape with Adirondack alcohol inks colours: Eggplant & Lettuce.



I used the freebe (from a magazine) Christmas Frosting glitter on the cupcake for a sugar strand effect.


My friend loved my card, but I'm still waiting for the profiteroles!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...