Tuesday 31 January 2012

Letter's Craft



I bought 12 decopatch paper mache letters to spell out 'The Hobby Room' and I'm going to decorate them and  document the progress on my blog. Don't quite know why I started with the 'H' but I just started somewhere. I thought I could follow a theme with each letter which is listed below.

I'd be really interested in hearing your suggestions for decorating any of my letters, so please leave me a comment if you have a random epiphany and I'll add it to my list.

T = Tim Holtz, tags, tissue tape........
H = Hearts, heat gun
E = Embossing powder, Embellishments, eyelets

H = Hands, holographic, handmade paper
O = Ornate
B = Bling, Beadazles
B = Buttons, brayering
Y = mmmmmmmmmmmm haven't thought of one for this yet. Something yellow maybe.

R = Ribbons, resist, rubber stamp, rub-on
O = DOOOOO crafts, oriental
O = Olympics (I'm thinking Papermania Protobello Road stuff)
M = Mixed Media, all about Me (thanks for that suggestion EE), mulberry flowers, masking



4 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Looking good so far! xx

Michelle J M said...

Hi Michelle, I came over from Tina Jane. Love your creations. I also do all sorts of things like you. Have a cupboard of half finished quilts! Also have some of these letters that I have been meaning to cover, will watch your progress! (have become a follower) Michelle x

Michelle J M said...

Hi Michelle. That photo was taken last year, it is of Fish Hoek beach in Cape Town and its where I come from. I now live in England but go back every xmas for a month. We have just come back, the day we left Cape Town it was 38 degrees and when we landed here it was 0 degrees!!! Losing the tan rapidly! Michelle x PS - nothing geeky about being a geologist, I'm impressed!

Debs said...

Y... Y not!!!
Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Yellow ribbon
Young, youth
young at heart

Yours truly - things about you - fave things - not memorabillia, things you like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...