Wednesday 4 July 2012

Snap Happy Tag

I've been itching to buy some Golden paints since my class at Art from the Heart last month. So I thought I would treat myself and buy some payday paints. I got a delivery of 5 Golden paints yesterday and I wanted to play with them as soon as possible. The mop up tag I had from the 'What's your poison' canvas was just the ticket, for some painty experimentation.


I used the rest of my modelling paste from the last canvas with a flower stencil to give some texture to the tag.

I used some Pashmina Glimmer Mist, Interference blue and green & magenta Golden paints on the modelling paste to give the flowers some depth. I really love the effect of the interference paints.



I used Tim Holtz film stamp, film acetate strip, family photograph stamp, number plaque and tissue tape.
I used Stampendous Frantage aged aqua embossing powders too.


I drew my own little heads on the film. They look like they're having fun.
Oh and I used Adirondack alcohol inks on the number plaque & the acetate film strip.



Happy snapping x

9 comments:

Evil Edna said...

wow, purple haze of happiness. very cool.EE

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!!! I love the little film heads.

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Michelle, your tag is GORJUSS ♥ Ooooh, I so love the background. Hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for all your lovely blog comments. Gez xx

Sandra Botham said...

This is fab hun, loving the stenciling on the background, those flowers are delicate but striking. x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a cool take on the recipe. Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this fortnight.

Monique's art said...

very cool tag, I think thos kids on the stamp are so scary....
Love the drawing on the film tape, thanks for sharing at TIO

Sue said...

Wow, I love the texture on your tag, and all the lovely frantage embossing. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIO this time x

Anonymous said...

Hi
Amazing texture and your tag has a fun, quirky quality to it.
Wishes
Lynne

Linda said...

This is awesome! You used so much on the tag and yet it is perfect balanced.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...