Thursday 15 August 2013

Great discoveries can happen for PaperArtsy

Over at PaperArtsy they're celebrating their 10 years Anniversary since they started the company.
There are lots of things happening over there at Creasey Farm.
Every Monday in August is Monster Monday where you can grab massive bargains. There are new stamps released every week in the shop and projects made from them will be on the blog the same night.

PaperArtsy has a huge presence on Twitter, where many a new idea is hatched. Leandra is getting her Twitter followers (PATWITs) in on the act too, by sending them surprise stash and asking them to make something for the blog. There is a definite buzz in the air around 7pm on Twitter when the blog posts are about to go live too, so if you want to be a fly on the wall and watch what we're all chatting about then come and see what we're up to, and you might even get in on some more PATWIT events in the future.

I was delighted to be asked to come back to make something for their 10 year celebrations.

I've made this hanging canvas board with the fab Jo Firth-Young stamps. 
I love these stamps sooo much.
To see how I made this pop over to the PaperArtsy blog.






Have a great week, and hope you can join in on the fun on Twitter.
Michelle xx

15 comments:

Helen said...

It looks fantastic Michelle, and I love all the stamps you used!! it's certainly fun being a PAtwit!

Sue said...

One word "Stunning"

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

WOW beautiful page, the flowers are gorgeous. Great colours and composition! Shirleyx

Inkypinkycraft said...

a great make bud x x hugs xtrace x

jojo79 said...

Love this Michelle, I hope to have ago at my own version soon.

Jo
x

Marjie Kemper said...

Girrrrlllllll..... this is GORGEOUS! Off to pin. LOVE it.

Sandra Botham said...

This is stunning, very striking. xxx

Words and Pictures said...

That's an outstanding make, Michelle - the depth of the colours and texture in the background is stunning, and the glowing JOFY flowers look simply wonderful. In love with it completely!!
Alison x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I'm missing words, such a wonderful piece of art.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is fab, Michelle, so striking! I am not a Tweeter but if anything can get me doing it, Paper Artsy will!

Lucy x

Helen said...

So much to look at on this canvas!

Kezzy said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW I could keep going, when I saw this over on the Paperartsy blog I was utterly stunned it's so super amazing truly awesome. I love the scene you did, and the background, well another wow wow wow for that lol :-) Kezzy xxx

Chris said...

Oh wow!!! Absolutely stunning, Michelle.

SueB said...

I don't have enough words to tell you how much I love this. I would hang it on my wall right this minute. Thank you for sharing your amazing work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...