Sunday 21 January 2018

Dyalog Bullet Journaling

Bullet Journaling has been around for a while, and I've really only just cottoned on to it since December. But I can tell you I'm totally hooked!!

Well and truly hooked.

Dyan Reaveley has done a bumper release this year for Ranger you can check them all out here at her shop Art from the Heart in Harrogate.

Dyan gave me some of her NEW Dyalog books to do some sample pages in for Creativation 2018.
They are super good quality, the pages are great mixed-media weight paper, and they will not bleed any medium you use on it, the possibilities are endless. I used watercolour paints on it, and it didn't wrinkle.

I used the dotted and the gridded books (below), but there are also, lined, black, blank, coloured background pages, agenda and practice handwriting lines. 
They all fit into a fabulous canvas cover much like a midori planner. 
I LOVE them!! and I need them all. 

Here are the samples I did for Dyan and the Creativation show. :)


Just a couple of pics!!!! 





















Well I hope you enjoyed seeing all of those pics. :)
More to come soon.
Michelle xxx

5 comments:

Helen said...

This is fabulous, Michelle. I love the idea of these bullet journals and these pages are certainly inspirational - thank you!

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh how exciting!! Your pages are brilliant!! Stunning samples!
I discovered Bullet journaling in September, started in October and am also totally hooked. As a mixed media person I have been very frustrated (to be honest) with the Leuchtturm 2017, that most bulletjournalists seem to use. Everything pretty much bleeds through to some extend... So to read that Dyan has now got dotted journals that will take wet media is brilliant. I shall be off to check them out straight away!

bkazoo said...

These are fabulous. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing

Cheryl Turtlemoon said...

They’re brilliant! I saw your pages as Dyan explains her Dyalog system on YouTube! Really beautiful and great ideas and colours!

mrsnesbitt said...

WOW! Truly amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...