Monday 4 February 2013

Altered Wooden House Part 1 for PaperArtsy

This has been a very exciting project for me, I've thought long and hard about the finished result, which will be revealed tomorrow.  As there are so many steps it was better to blog it in two parts rather than having a VERY  long blog post. I'm really looking forward to showing you the finished house though.

Here are just a few pictures of the start of the process, there are many more photo's and step by steps on the PaperArtsy blog. Have a pop over to see all the layers of paint I used and the stamps for the inside.

Tomorrow will be the finished product complete with handmade arty elements to go inside the boxes, and some big rusty wings! I love it!



Hope you're as excited as I am!
Michelle x

8 comments:

Redanne said...

just going over to have a look, the papers are fabulous..... looking forward to the end result.... A x

505whimsygirl said...

What a little tease! I can already tell that I'm going to love it. Hopefully I'll have some time to come back tomorrow to see the finished project. LOVE the colors!

Hugs,
Kay

Words and Pictures said...

Definitely excited... already LOVING those internal panels!!
Alison xx

Jackie said...

I am all agog and waiting impatiently to see the end result :o)
Jackie xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

its fab, cannot wait to see what you put inside!! trace x

scrappymo! said...

I love the look of the internal colours...looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
Thanks for signing up to follow me. I'm your latest follower as well!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's cool, looking forward to the whole project.

Karin said...

wow dit ziet er er al prachtig uit, ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...