Tuesday 7 August 2012

Happy & Bright Dylusions Flowers

I've not been in the craft room much seeing as I'm babysitting my kitten. We did name him Sylvester but we've changed it to Felix, he looks more like a Felix to me.

I gave myself a little challenge of making a journal page with only using Dylusions inks in a waterbrush pen. So I made the flowers, the blue background and the grass. Then I used some gesso on a Dylusion flower stencil around the edge. I used the waterbrush pens again to colour some of the flowers around the edge.I also restricted the use of stamps, until I caved with the black dots, Tim's butterlies and the two mushrooms.  I did think if Dylusions were flowers the world would be a brighter place. So I wrote this with the black ink.




5 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Here here! I agree! And I love your page. Isn't it fun to color with the pens? You've made a bright and beautiful one here.

Wendy Fraser said...

Brilliant and so true! xx

Sandy said...

Michelle this this is one gorgeous page. I love it!!!!!
Sandy

Victoria said...

These colours are sensational together. You have put a great big smile on my face looking at this :) Thanks for your kind words on my blog - I am following you back so look forward to getting to 'know' you better!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Love these colors, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...