Friday 3 February 2012

Happiness is sleeping in the midday sun

I bought some new Memory Box dies at the Ross Papercraft show at Rainton Meadows a couple of weeks ago and I've been waiting for an excuse to use them. The die behind the image is a tree. I don't know why I decided to bling up the tree, but I started with a couple of gems and then the Ice Stickles came out and that was it! The fence is the other die, and it's very delicate.



The stamp is a Tina Wenke stamp from Stampavie. It's called Mouse in Hammock, and it has a very summery feel. Makes me want the summer to come quicker. I want to lie in a hammock and fall asleep with the warm sun on my skin......bring on the summer, I don't want any snow, let's skip spring and go straight for the hot stuff.  



The flower bundle on the card is a mix of silk bridal flowers, paper flowers, heart corsage pins, silk leaves and green and white florist wire wrapped round the end of a paint brush. The sentiment I made in Photoshop. The card stock is Trimcraft 8x8 New Leaf  paper pad, and the dark green is Kanban card.
The ribbon is a roll of Sifcon organza daisy ribbon, I thought it would match nicely with the daisy's on the stamp.


I love the Memory Box tree here. I can see it popping up on many a card in the future.


Card on a little jaunty angle!

3 comments:

sues craft magic said...

This is a beautiful card , will you check out my blog as i have awarded you with a blog award , details are on my blog .... Well done ...
Hugs xx

Heike said...

This card is just beautiful - and with so much attention to detail.
Have a good weekend, Heike xx

Tina said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the colours. Tinaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...