Thursday 9 July 2015

Mixed Media Fest at It's Crafting Time Oct 2015

I'll be teaching at Nina's
Mixed-Media Fest in Cambridge on Sunday the 4th of October 2015
 along with Andy Skinner and Kate Crane.

(PS if you are having any difficulty in booking online, then please let me know in a comment, and I'll make sure your place is reserved and contact Nina when she gets back from Australia).

This is the canvas I'll be teaching.
But you can also make it as a journal page too if you'd like.

We'll be learning all about the techniques in adding mixed-media, layers and texture, as well as using paints, mediums and inks to make interesting, dynamic backgrounds. Techniques that you'll be able to use again and again in the future for making your own mixed-media projects.

A LITTLE EXTRA
Plus we'll be making something extra as well to put your new found mixed-media knowledge into practice. :)



The little EXTRA will be something like this little mixed-media canvas board.
Love using canvas boards because they give you quick awesome results, plus they make me so happy when I see them hanging in a little bare patch of wall. :)


Hope to see you there :)
Michelle xx

6 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

I would love to join this event - if I weren't so far away.
What a fab canvas and the canvas hanging board is lovely as well!

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog and that you follow my blog - I became a follower here too!
Greetings from Austria
Susi

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh how I wish I lived nearer to Cambridge! These both look fabulous! Sorry not to have visited much lately - been having a little trip back through your posts though and realise I should visit more often! Chrisx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous , love your use of colour Mixhelle, really eye catching. Tracy x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Just popped back to say - I would have come to AFTH if hubby and I weren't booked up for the 25th July!! Chrisxx

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous projects, I'm sure everyone is going to have a fantastic time. I would have loved to attend this weekend, but am never free the first weekend of the month.

Words and Pictures said...

Hey Michelle - lovely to see you back in action, though I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. I can see I've got some catching up to do here with your gorgeous work - have been slightly out of the swing myself with busy real life work schedules. But I'm very excited that I'm coming to your class in November - can't remember whether I'm with you Sat and Andy Sun or the other way round - but either way I'm looking forward to it so much! That rainbow canvas looks fab... and I love the "little" bonus.
Alison xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...