Thursday 9 May 2013

Bright colourful tag for Creative Expressions.

Well the BBQ went very well on Monday, the sun was beaming and we had great food. Home made chilli burgers, tandoori chicken, focaccia and buns. Plus a nice leafy salad. Yummy. Wish I had taken a photo. I was plied with Prosecco cocktails all afternoon and felt rather delicate the next day. Actually glad there wasn't a photo to be honest!

I was wandering what to make with my lovely flower stamps for Creative Expressions this week and I stumbled upon a page that Kate Crane liked on Facebook. It was a page called Peculiarme71 by a lady called Deb Combs. I really like her digital explosions of colour and it inspired me to make this tag below. So thanks to Deb x

No walkthrough this time, I got carried away and before you knew it I was finished.


I used Creative Expressions Singles Stamps Beaded Swirl, and Damask Heart and the new Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters stamps. I also used Dylusions Inks, That Special Touch stencils, and white embossing powder for the flowers.


I really love the contrast of the white. 


I'm currently in the middle of doing a large mixed media canvas for a friend, so hopefully it will be finished soon and I can share the process on the blog. Looking forward to handing it over.
The weekend is nearly here, hopefully the rain will stay over the Atlantic, fingers crossed.
Michelle x

18 comments:

Helen said...

Wow, Michelle, what a great tag! Love the vibrant colours with the white contrasting, it is just gorgeous!! Glad the sun shone for your BBQ.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely Michelle, absolutely amazing use of colour and Imlove the pop of white against your background, the sentiment is brilliant. Tracy x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is one of my fave quotes! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS!!

Netty said...

loving the gorgeous background Michelle. Hugs Annette x

Redanne said...

Gorgeous colours Michelle and the white looks amazing against the colour. Hugs, Anne x

Inkypinkycraft said...

A gorgeous make!! Love that background very cool! Trace x hugs x

Kaz Hall said...

Gorgeous xx

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowwwww, wunderschön. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

LG Carola

Lin said...

wow wow wow brilliant tag..so much going on and the colours are fantastic!!love it...

Words and Pictures said...

Genius tag... you use all your crayons, and it pays off time after time - big WOW from me!
Alison x

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the explosion of color, the white accents and that FAB sentiment! Super tag, Michelle!

Helen said...

Very pretty!

Evil Edna said...

what a wonderful burst of colour.EE

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful tag, the colours really cheered me up and what a fab quote!!

Sue said...

WOW this is absolutely gorgeous Michelle, I love your colours and your white embossing xx

Sandy said...

I love all the colors Michelle - I am finally figuring out that my favorite color combos are the bright and bold. And your sentiment is RIGHT ON!
Sandy

Nan G said...

Oh wow! Stunning background stamping! Love the white embossing.

Marjie Kemper said...

Stunning is right... absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...