Wednesday 15 February 2012

WOYWW 141

This is my first time posting on the WOYWW.

Here's a sneaky peak of the 5th letter in my series of 12. The Decopatch letter 'O'. I'm thinking Ornate being the theme for this one, although not quite there yet. I still have a few ideas kicking about and don't know which ones to go with yet.  I normally reach for the nearest Craft Stamper and inspiration strikes.




I have 5 commissioned cards to do for Monday, so this weekend is going to be pretty busy.



11 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful looking peek. isnt it great to be busy
good luck with your card works
-KAT-

Sarpreet said...

Great workspace, Happy WOYWW 141, thank you for sharing,# 52

Michelle J M said...

They are coming along beautifully Michelle, really love the 2nd "H". Michelle x

Hazel said...

Love the ornate O (Hazel, WOYW #136) x

May said...

This is Stunning, Welcome to WOYWW, be warned it's very addictive !! but fun, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

TAM said...

Loving what you've done with your "O" so far.
Have an enjoyable albeit busy weekend crafting.
Trudi

Lou said...

Welcome to WOYWW, Have a great week Lou

Gabrielle said...

Love your O - I need to look at the other letters now! I have some waiting to be decorated so you might give some much needed inspiration! Welcome to WOYWW - I promise you'll now realise just how quickly Wednesdays come round! The week just seems to fly by!!!

Spyder said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Love your O...I have some wooden letters to alter, you've given me some ideas. Thank you for my snoop! Have a lovely crafty week HaPpY wOyWw!!
((Lyn)) #15

scrappymo! said...

That O is looking pretty so far...wonder what you will do with it next!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Busy busy, but it all looks good. Take care, thanks for sharing & hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW. Zo xx 86

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...