Saturday 29 October 2011

Halloween Card for 21st Birthday

My Son's birthday is the 31st of October, and I have never been stuck for a theme to make his card.  This year I wanted to get all grungy and make a spooky card.





I have used Artistic Outpost's Haunted Halloween & Halloween Treats rubber stamps.  The Stamp Man big spider web rubber stamp. Tim Holtz tissue tape, & a spider My Minds Eye paper. I used Aged Mahogany, Chipped Sapphire & Forest Moss distress inks on the edge.


I used the Spellbinders Bat nested dies to cut out my computer printed greeting.



A skull and cross bones charm  is hanging from a spider web button, stuck on with Pinflair.


I used The Artistic Outpost poison bottles stamp with black glitter Heat it up! embossing powder.  A 'bewitching evening' pound shop sticker, and some spider web fleece over Tim Holtz tissue tape.


The cauldron is also part of a Halloween Spellbinders die set. I used Glitz it glitter glue for the flames.


The inside of the card is also stamped with the fabulous Artistic Outpost & The Stamp Man rubber stamps and distressed with Aged Mahogany distress ink.

I hope he likes it.
Michelle






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...